Shift518 cruise 10/04/09: Now updated with meeting place and time!

911 FO SHO! :wow:excited::bowdown:thumbup

Cool! What year?! Let me guess- silver!?

It’s be leaving around 9am from where we meet up, which will be at Wilton mall in the SEARS parking lot.

93, WHITE! lol

Wait you bought that locally didn’t you?

I remember looking at one the other day for a good price.

nice… and how long are you thinking it’ll be? sorry trying to figure out if I can go to the game and this or not…

I am guessing it should be done around 1 pm

i’d say more like 2 since we’ll stop once or twice

I’m in…

I’m seriously thinking about joining you guys.
Hmmmm…

Probably around 3pm. It takes 2hrs to get to long like, give or take 20 minutes. So we’ll say 4hr40min of driving time, plus maybe an hour or so to stop in Long Lake to eat. Sooo, 5hr and 40min. Stating at 9:15am, we should be done by 3pm. You’re more than welcome to turn back at any time, no one’s obligated to go on the full cruise.

You should! I don’t know for sure if I have a passenger or not, but you’re more than welcome to ride along in the 911. I’m sure you’d rather drive though, but if you wanted to take pictures along the way, you’d rather be passenger I’m guessing. I don’t recall exactly if I said anyone could ride with me though.

I’m def in for the whole cruise… decided not to go to the game… trying to convince a friend to ride along and take pics/video…

The weather forecast better change:Idiots

it’s NY the forcast changes every 5 mins… and its hardly ever right anyways…

Thanks for the offer!
I’ll probably drive myself, I might tag along on part of the cruise or do it all, or some variation of the two.

Cossey, you can count me in fo sho. I have plans to do this. Unless, of course, it completely rains out.

Stallmer, You wont go and you know it…

McMuffin, your cousin says you can ride with us… Im personally opposed to this idea cause I think you smell like sausage… in a bad way.

P.S. She says yo GF cant come. hahaha

Everyone else, see ya there. :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks doucher, ill see what im doin

So… what is the count on how many ppl are going?

I think Cosssey has some work to do counting heads/vehicles…

I am still in no matter what. I take this route frequently when visiting with business clients in northern NY. Just went through there this weekend actually and the foliage is already looking amazing.

Correct. I’m registering it today. I got the guy down on price some, so it was an even better buy.

I’m doing a head count of everyone in another window. First post will be updated soon.