shitty wiring honda/acura

my car was sitting over night, the night before it worked fine

now all of a sudden when i hit my brakes the turn signal light goes on, and the reverse lights go on. the right side brake light goes out when i hit the brakes.

before all this the right turning signal would not work, but the hazards would go on for that side so there is something def wrong with my wiring.

i took the shield thing off and there is wires missing, different colors spliced together that arent on the diagrams and other wires that go to absolutley no where. i found where some wires go but decided against splicing them because i didnt want to short anything because i dont know what im doing.

if anyone can help me it would be great! because i need to drive my car, its the only car i have :frowning:

its a 1995 integra gsr

:frowning: x2

sounds like the reverse lights and turn signal is shorted to the brake switch

check your bulbs.
also check grounds

think its grounds

i also have this ultra fuckin shitty security system all hacked into my wiring. these are all the wires going no where that i was talking about, i didnt know what it was because my car doesnt even have a security system

i told you i would help you with this

are you at home now?

help me too im almost done! :slight_smile:

My wiring is haggard too. I cry everytime I look at it, your not alone.

atleast your shell is clean lol

im at home but leaving soon,lets do it this weekend,sat mornig??

ill be at my dads this weekend doing the interior n shit, im prob just gonna pay someone to do it thursday because i need the car for school friday

do the wiring yourself,dont pay someone.take out whatever isent oem and be done with it.

its wired all into everything, everything is hacked

thats how the systems are installed.it easy to remove.oem wire is thin compared to the knotted/twisted up system stuff

i cant actually take the system out because i dont have a key to get into the car, the only way i can get in is by using the pog

def