SHO powered camaro

:tup: MPD47 Like’s This Post.

What a fucking WASTE.

Well, we sure have some interesting builds on NYSpeed. Good luck with it man and post pics!

First thing I thought when I read that it went into a camaro.

I am going to have to stop by and see this thing.

I hope it is sweet. Endo story.

So it’s twin turbo or what?

The jury is still out with me on this one.

I like engine swaps. But I think swapping a motor from a lame car into another lame car is lame.

Also, if it’s anything like your other SHO it will be ghetto as fuck, and I can’t get down w/ that.

Valid point and I understood that when I posted what I did. But if you look at the big picture…why do we(car enthusiasts) spend thousands and thousands of dollars on our cars just to make them faster or even just slightly faster in some cases? And, worse yet, some of us do this to to Honda’s, GTP’s, Cavaliers, and a long list of other cars that were never ever meant to be considered a “sports” car. The reason: Because we want to. It’s a hobby, interest, fun, social, and so on. Probably the same reason Somedude chose to do this.

That’s all I meant. Have fun!

:needpic:

I fucking hate you, and I dont even know you. I hope this whole project fails miserably after a week of having it finished. And I hope it fails in a blaze of glory and burns the entire car to the fucking ground. Its not even a Camaro anymore.

Wow…this Qwik dude is all sorts of angry.

Im doing whatever I can to stay out of your sig :smiley: :lol:

Job well done thus far :tup:

I’ve seen this car several times. The first time I was scratching my head wondering what the heck kind of motor was plopped in there. It got a lot of crazy stares. It has some funky pin-striping too, nelstoys would be all over it. Is there a way to mate an SHO motor to a better transmission?

I would hope so a FWD Camaro with a SHO motor would really piss people off…last I heard he was going to use a th350/400.

SHO engines can bolt up to T5’s with ease via an adapter plate to get the bellhousing to line up. While I haven’t seen it, I’d be led to believe that there would be a possibility to take the T5 a step farther and go with a Tremec or equivalent. Obviously, this only works in a RWD application…

While I think unique builds are cool…I struggle to see the big pay off with this one in particular. But if you’re in to it, then good luck with it all:)

well at least you didnt abort an LS1 car :tup:

:tup: for being creative and different.

I hope it fucking pwns

Im sure its going to need a cage for a reason guys.