Shooting at ECMC

Yeah they admit stabbing / gun shot victims so the image of the place isn’t great, however the doctors who treat them are good because they need to be.

I joked with Bing on the phone that probability was on the side of it being a some kind of gang / hood beef. But certainly we don’t have enough info yet to say it’s “economic strife” or general “day to day life struggles” that lead to it.

More info. Suspect is a surgeon. Victim was his secretary.

He lives at

1225 W Arnold Dr Lake View, NY

http://ecn.t1.tiles.virtualearth.net/tiles/cmd/ObliqueHybrid?a=03022331130-5786-19-19&g=945

house on bottom

That was meant to be taken as a generalization, not specific to this shooting. Life is a pressure cooker for the majority and people crack under stress. Not sure what’s prompting you to quote me and try to negate my point…but have at it. :wink:

Haha

Should call the police. I am sure they probably haven’t checked his house yet when they were looking for him.

Do I smell Love Triangle…

Shot his secretary? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

My thought as well if it does turn out to be his secretary. The only things likely to make someone go this crazy would be money or pussy.

Picture of Jorden

I was hoping with Buffalos vested interest in healthcare, it would be doctors’ putting us in the positive national spotlight for the 2010s… Not a good year for Buffalo doctors lol.

But the context of your statement is within a thread about this specific shooting, so you can see where I’d think it wasn’t generalization and instead that you were making a correlation between “economic strife” & “day to day life struggles” and the actions of this specific shooter. :wink:

I was driving to my office and two Sheriff SUV’s and an armored vehicle came flying by at about 80 heading in the direction of Hamburg. Maybe there will be a standoff today too.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

I wonder if he will get off because he is a doctor?

[stirs pot]

He might have been drunk and didn’t see the gun shot anyone???

I’m going to call his house now

A Co-work’s daughter works at the hospital and said her co-worker witnessed the shooting and texted her. He shot her right in the jaw. The victim is also known as the doctor’s girlfriend around the hospital she said.

Obviously I’m hearing this 3rd people down the line so take this for what you will lol.

You gotta watch those coneheads.

Plate # of cars he may be driving.

FDJ-6930, FDJ-6931, FPP-5990, DDB-7288.

he was drunk, texting, didnt hear the gun go off, didnt see a body

I was thinking the same thing then you posted this. I’m ROFL’ing away over here.

Nurse that got killed was his wife…he was having an affair with someone at the surgery center so they also closed that down…

This is what a doctor just told me since they had to cancel some surgeries there…but who knows