Shooting at ECMC

National news, right now.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/police-courts/article901206.ece

Yeah, just got info from the g/f. Some of the docs in her group are stuck in there. Shitty situation.

Didn’t something like this just happen a few weeks ago?

Sadly this will probably become more and moar common as economic strife and day to day life struggles play out.

ugh no name on the woman shot, I know to many people that work there.

They haven’t even caught the guy yet let alone determined his motive.

He was probably rich and from the suburbs…

I hear it was in the Kidney center and a simple domestic. Motive will be interesting to find out, though there are clearly screws loose there.

two GMC Sierra pickups, a Cadillac and a Chevrolet Cobalt, all from 2008 or 2010

He has several late model vehicles so maybe he is, but we don’t know anything yet.

I was basically saying you can’t make social cometary based on a shooting that happened 3 hours ago where almost nothing is known.

They say the suspect is Timothy Jorden Jr. A quick google search states that he is a MD

Same stuff I’ve heard.

I think it was a doctor.

True True

I only went that route because a lot of people tend to avoid ECMC at all costs

Dr. Timothy V. Jorden Jr., MD

Medical School:
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
Buffalo, NY, United States
Graduated: 1992

Residency Hospitals:
Madigan Army Med Center
Suny Buffalo Grad Med Dent

Police also said Jordan could be “special weapons trained.”

Timothy Vance Jorden, Jr

UNIV AT BUFFALO 06-23-1997 06-23-2002 GENERAL SURGERY
MADIGAN ARMY MED CTR 07-01-1996 06-30-1998 GENERAL SURGERY

Solving crimes with your friends must have been much harder before the internet…

This is lame.

NYDetectives.org should be added to the collection here. Is there room on the header?

Yet, much more ZANY

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9a/Scooby-gang-1969.jpg/250px-Scooby-gang-1969.jpg

I wonder if he is “on the run” with his cell on and in his pocket.

Im curious if anyone law enforcement agency has published stats on the number of people they located after crimes because of cell phones.