Shooting in the Rocks

My cousin got shot yesterday in West Park

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/rss/s_489129.html

i was told, he’ll be ok.

Sorry to hear, glad he will be alright.

wtf ???

was he trying to stop robbers??? is that what i was reading? that news story sure sucked… that sucks man… i hope he has a speedy recovery.

damn, that sucks dude. i hope he gets better.

I hope he has a speedy recovery too.

Wow that sucks…WTF is going on these days?

I hope he is OK but next time he should not get involved,thats what we have the PD for

WTF, I hate people…hope he is OK

i hope for speedy recovery for him

i go to tech school with the 17 old kid who got shot in the leg. its a damn shame it led to this.

from what i heard in school today (DONT QOUTE ME ON THIS, THIS IS JUST WHAT I HEARD)…my friends (who i goto school with) brother got robbed, the day before or the day of, and then they beat him up, but then they unloaded fire onto them. one guy got shot 6 times in the back (1/4 inch away from spine) and the other kid (friend) got shot in the leg.

well here’s what ive been told so far.

One of the “robbers” stole an IPod from someone, my cousin, and his buddy went after him, and apparently beat the hell outta him. The the robbers buddy came out with a gun, and fired 6 22 calibers. My cousin got shot once in the calf, and 3 times in his back, he broke his pelvis, and some ribs. The other kid got shot twice, once through the foot. I’m not sure if my cousin broke the ribs and pelvis from fighting, or getting shot.

They’re probably tell more about it on the news.

:eek3: wow thats terrible glad there gonna be ok and the shots weren’t life threating

One of the “robbers” stole an IPod from someone, my cousin, and his buddy went after him, and apparently beat the hell outta him. The the robbers buddy came out with a gun, and fired 6 22 calibers. My cousin got shot once in the calf, and 3 times in his back, he broke his pelvis, and some ribs. The other kid got shot twice, once through the foot. I’m not sure if my cousin broke the ribs and pelvis from fighting, or getting shot.

thank god it wasnt anything bigger like a 9mm or 45. He might not have survived those. He is definately lucky. glad to hear he will be ok and i hope he makes a great recovery

This is just why I never the leave the house without my gun. My wife is the same way. We both have had shooting classes, been certified marksman throught the NRA and carry everywhere we go.

But I hope your cousin get better real soon.

hope he gets better soon

That sucks, wish them a speedy recovery and hang the cowards who did it.

wow dude that sucks, atleast hes alright