shooting ranges?

i am just looking for an open public range, i will be shooting some pistols and rifles tomorrow. i live in lancaster so hopefully not too far. a couple months ago i went to some place out a little past akron but i dont know exactly where, can anyone reccomend some places?

I’d recoment the place a little past Akron lol. Great shooting range. what guns are you bringing?

You guys talking about that place that has 3 burms? of off Foote road I believe? If so go there.

I went to Niagara Gun Range last wk end and for the 3rd straight time the cops had the whole place booked. F that place, they are too expensive and don’t let you rapid fire. Nice range though. I’d try Buffalo gun range if you dont wanna go past Akron.

i will try to find the one past akron on mapquest, does anyone know what street its off of? and i think its the one you guys are talking about, also all the street signs going into this place is full of holes. i convinced my dad to bring out his AK and Taurus raging bull, he has a small artillery in our basement so i know he will bring more

so anyone know where anything is?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/n20junkie/range.jpg

Follow the red line to shooting. Just please clean up when your done. Many fuckers leave a mess, and we will lose one of the last really nice truley free and public ranges. We need a NYSpeed day at the ranges.