shop suggestion

I am going to be lowering my car (have the springs in my bedroom and waiting on the struts and shocks) and after I do that Im going to need an alignment. Although I already think I need one since Im starting to get some feathering on my tires (inside edge is wearing fast) anyways Im looking for a shop that would give me a good price on alignment (what should one go for?)

And on a side note I need my intake manifold powder coated black, anyone know of a good place for that. And what that would run?

Thanks

i think 2 fn and pewter know someone that powder coats

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i think 2 fn and pewter know someone that powder coats

yep i do

superior powdercoating in bridgvile pa in yellow pages dont have the number right off hand

anyone else know how much an alignment would run me?

pewters uncle does them the chepest i heard …

but around pittsburgh prob around 45 bucks

SUPERIOR POWDER
482 BILLY BOYD RD, STONEBORO, PA 16153
Phone: (724) 376-2308

is that their number

how close are you to tarentum? creighton? i know a good alignment place, cheap too.

i live by west mifflin

good luck on the alignment. I got mine done at NTB by some friends after building a ramp to get the car onto the rack. I couldn’t find anyone in our area that has a low or sunken rack. You most likely will not have the as much of a problem with your car depending on the drop.

yea the springs i have only lower it about 1.6 inches, and right now i could probably take my car offroading its so high up.

and is that the right number for the powdercoating place?

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
SUPERIOR POWDER
482 BILLY BOYD RD, STONEBORO, PA 16153
Phone: (724) 376-2308

is this the place you were talking about 2FNFast?

97grandamld9

try great dane powder coating.—724-537-9709 ask for chris
they powder coat for sony so they just add it to the line they a painting, if same color. so they are really cheap. i think if i remember they wanted $60 to powder coat 4 wheels. there is an other place i deal called sharkskin finishing with but they are to much. only good thing with them is they have a new oven, if you dont like the color they will bake it off and put a new color on. they also have a clear with a tint to it. they are in the process of trying to get it to stick to chrome. so like chrome wheels will have a tint of color to them.

firestone does allignments for about 50 bucs one time and 60-70 for a lifetime you can take it to them every 3 months for a check.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
I am going to be lowering my car (have the springs in my bedroom and waiting on the struts and shocks) and after I do that Im going to need an alignment. Although I already think I need one since Im starting to get some feathering on my tires (inside edge is wearing fast) anyways Im looking for a shop that would give me a good price on alignment (what should one go for?)

And on a side note I need my intake manifold powder coated black, anyone know of a good place for that. And what that would run?

Thanks
Lamest thread ever to exployte that you now have lowered your car:rolleyes: Il owered my car but how do i go about telling everyone without an insult:rolleyes: I know i,ll ask if anyone knows of a good alignment shop:rolleyes: They will then know that i lowered it and aren,t trying to brag aout it on an off topic forum:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
Lamest thread ever to exployte that you now have lowered your car:rolleyes: Il owered my car but how do i go about telling everyone without an insult:rolleyes: I know i,ll ask if anyone knows of a good alignment shop:rolleyes: They will then know that i lowered it and aren,t trying to brag aout it on an off topic forum:rolleyes:

you really read all that in his post :confused:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP

my springs are sitting in my room. guess i didnt lower the car.:asshole