shop to adjust frame

I am looking for a good shop in the GTA to strengten the frame on the 240sx . the frame on my car still look solid but starting to rust . I wanted to reinforce the weak point before moving to the sr . I was actually thinking of welding pieces of stainless steel metal all along the frame to look bling too ! :lol: .
Anyway my buddy with the sr already twisted the frame during a hard lunch and was told that the car needed to be reinforced to avoid further complication . If anyone has any input on this let me know or please link me on a previous tread that covered this problem .
BTw the pricing will be nice too .

Catch me VIA msn or PM…

My car is actually in the shop right now having cross braces, reinforcements and such welded in as we speak… It will be soo well structurally built… a V8 couldn’t twist it apart…

My motor will be in heaven once she’s droped in and sitting tight.

The beater is gonna be on the road at the 1st snow fall so I need to find a shop to fix the frame ASAP . I really want to have it done before storing the car . I need a shop that can reinforce and fix frame on a S13 . Possibly in GTA. Any input on this is welcome .

it would be interesting if a shop could take off all the reinforcements of a convertible, and then weld new peices back in with much lighter weight in strategically better areas for stiffness.

I just found what I was looking for .

Care to share?

someone I found at clynes auto service, a shop in the scarbough area . I dont hav ethe number right now . They are gonna remove the damage section of the frame , make a new section of steal and weld to the existing frame . That wil require removing the carpet and cutting a hole in the interior of the car . The shop owner say its very common on the 240sx . Total cost is about 300 $ and it takes 2 days . Car will be heading to the shop new week . will try to take some before and after picture for the site .