shoppers world brampton today

anyone hear about the shooting at shoppers world? not really car chat but there was alot of police cars there blocking every intersection. Shooting is what i heard.

the news will tell all.

who needs a gun in peel. brampton at that.
DISSAPOINTING

Bramptons going downhill fast man… I remember the good ol days when people could walk down the street at night from a park or to a park or a friends house or what not and be safe. Now… you have to watch out before you get Raped/Robbed/Shot At and Killed.

Someone call the boondock saints.

"And Shepards we Shall Be; For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descend forth from thy hand; Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee; and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri et Fili Spitirus Sancti

Boondock Saints FTMFW

I passed by and saw it all…i suppose the cops thought the gunnman was hidding in bushes…there was a officer with a dogg walking when i passed back leaving for home…unfortunate what this worlds coming to.

Yeah my family moved there back in tha day…there was 55,000 population LOL.

That place is barely recognizable…its a sea of wanna-be thugs and wankstas. Pretty sad, luckily my folks still live in an older established neighborhood but the lunatics still creep in…my sisters car was almost stolen last week.

where i live its rite by shoppers world its a good neiborhood but as u said there is stillrandom ass people that roll by here talking there eminem bs.

btw lamborgini mercilago(spelling is def wrong) was at master performance on friday. the guy but a BMW M5 for his friend and before he gave it he put a full 3" exhaust

MONEY?!?! wtf

police were in a shootout at the Rona by Winston Churchill and Eglinton last Tuesday night as well. i was on my way back home from Milton and i saw cruisers everywhere.

BreedOfSpawn - this whole country is going to shit, nevermind just brampton.

Can we create some sort of a 240SX Vigilanti group? Lmfao

I coulda told you that when we were able to walk around in t-shirts in december haha

lol soulitude. best reply ever!!!

i seen a man riding a bike the other day with the kickstand down. im not gunna lable the guy tho. but it was so funny

Brampton still cool.

Brampton is such a peice of shit now in some areas.

I know a girl who was mugged by like 6 little gangstas at the coin op wash downtown by the old theatre.

Because of what I just read there and due to having to suppress the urge… Some poor shmuck is gonna get hammered at my next practice :slight_smile: