short shifter recommendation for a poor man ?

anyone use one of this style? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MK2-SHORT-SHIFTER-89-98-240SX-S13-S14-SILVIA-SR20DET_W0QQitemZ8050470392QQcategoryZ33736QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looks similar to b&m, compared to lets say the other 90% which have a cup and holddowns… opinions?

contact bing

GT

i am out,

just buy that from ebay.

iono if i will have them again

yea price looks ok, just wondering if anyone has used that kind, I noticed theres like 5 different ebay stores offering the same thing using the same graphics, so I would assume someone has tried it …

any of you by chance? just want opinions

Same thing thats in my car, no problems yet man (1 month now). Id say go for it.

poor man’s short shifter is no short shifter.

Just cut your shifter by like 3 inches and you’ll have a short shifter. Literally. :lol:

Contact Varun, aka slipperysilvia here on SON, and grab a Megan. I had one in my 240 and loved it. There was no problems, it’s a solid one piece shifter and it’s very percise. The through was approx 40% shorter.

I liked it so much I’m getting one for my Skyline. :smiley:

There’s not much point in buying one (just b/c your poor) now, only to most likely get rid of it later on for a better one. Save your coin for a little while longer and get something you’ll be happy with. Varun’s prices are really good to begin with and you won’t be dissapointed.

Just some advice. :smiley:

Take care.

Easy 8)