short tire life need advise...

Weird. There are a lot of times I gramps drive my car, so I’m not always thrashing on it. But on/off ramps and mnt roads (my gf lives in Santa Cruz, I’m actually in Santa Clara now, it’s about 40 min apart over a little “mountain” pass, there’s one major highway which is super windy but way over law-enforced so you can’t fly, but there’s a TON of really, really AWESOME backroads that I use most of the time instead, top-notch mnt driving and I kill it sometimes) I go pretty damn hard on this car. I needed front brakes on it by 20k which is somewhat uncommon on these cars (though there was a TSB for the brake dust w/ the stock pads, so I got free front brakes) so you know I drive it a little hard.

Like I said, the fronts are done just at the edges, but the road noise is really killing me so I’ll probably replace them soon. The backs still have a lot of time left.

Even with the 15k “warning” sticker on the car, I can’t imagine running through these tires in 7k unless I was doing an AutoX and a road course track day EVERY weekend.

-TJ