Shorteaz and Refused has taken my place...

^haha. thats going take awhile. angelica will get there first if she can.

yea ive got more time on my hands haha

lol for sure she’ll pass me yet again but i just wanna hit 1000 :smiley:

lol u keep saying…but i just wanna hit ___

WHoo… I give up LOL. watch gabe take my spot this week.

im officially in 10th place and im starting to climb the ladder! lol. just need to stay awake and not sleep for a week straight. hahaha

try never sleeping lol that does the job haha

w00tsauce, 26 spot for me. working my way up.

I remember just a few weeks ago, you guys were still @~500posts… and until this insanity started, it took a few MONTHS to get to 500… :smiley:

Doubt it… last exam Wednesday, I’m outa the house 24/7. I’ve already passed the baton back to Refused. :stuck_out_tongue:

hhmmmm. thats not a bad idea. i went 42 hours yesterday without sleeping.:hmm

Dave: you doo doo head dont give up!

Shorteaz: i’ve hit 1000 not its your turn to shoot for Zep. you can do it in a week, lol or not even i think a couple of days.

Gabe: Doesnt matter if you try or not i think you’ll be one of the top 5 :smiley:

assass1n: lets see if you can even come close to the 5th spot on the boards lol… :C

do i smell a challenge here?:R

i think anthony is challenging you to make it to a top5 post.
gl

hhmmmmm. now all i have to do is hire someone to just keep posting for me 24/7. lol

update:just moved up to 9th place. :smiley:

lol yea ill do it but this weekend has been a bit slow for me cuz im actually goin out and doin stuff rather then waiting around all night for my bf

that is all. this is my 666th post.

lol yea i passed that long time ago

ya we all know you did… but its one of my favourite numbers.

ill soon catch up to that number too. wishing

^^^ You need to start replying to yourself or else you’ll never catch them since they will reply to you and keep the lead LOL.