Should be entertaining TV tonight. So I say....choose your horse

I am flabbergasted that anyone in their right mind is actually considering trump for anything more than the butt of a joke. Is this real life?

If Rand could just stop coming across as such a dick. Yes, I roll my eyes at Christie a lot too, but you can’t do it on national TV.

hahah yeah its bad but I like that he doesn’t seem to be passive. I was watching this on DVR while half in the bag after a metal show last night. Will finish it tonight or tomorrow probably.

You probably know this, but I personally don’t have a problem with him rolling his after Christie’s nonsense “hugging 9/11 victims” bullshit. It conveyed exactly what I was thinking. The problem is you’re trying to get elected by the most PC nation in the world and eye rolling and other general dickishness are things PC pussies are going to jump on.

After that, Paul hewed to the strategy he’d hoped to pursue – using national security questions to separate from the field. He took a question about why he seemed eager to criticize his Republican peers into an unusually subtle (he typically jokes about “a senator whose name I won’t mention, but he’s from Arizona”) attack on the idea of funding Islamist rebels.

“I’ve been fighting amidst a lot of opposition from both Hillary Clinton, as well as some Republicans who wanted to send arms to the allies of ISIS,” said Paul. “ISIS rides around in a billion dollars worth of U.S. Humvees. It’s a disgrace. We’ve got to stop. We shouldn’t fund our enemies, for goodness sakes.”

^ That’s why I like Rand.

Not that many people like him.

In 2015, there is only 20% of Americans who associate themselves with the Republican (not counting Republican leaning).

Of the Republicans, 20% support Trump.

Essentially, 20% of 20% of Americans support him so about 4%?

Over all, it was Fox News pushing their views on the candidates. Lots of abortion, war, healthcare, and tax talk. Not much talking on the global warming or regulation of markets such as banking.

Rand does have some good ideas to back up his dislikes of Obama’s policies which was nice to see. I did like he wasn’t the typical “EVERYTHING OBAMA IS DOING SUCKS! I WILL RIP UP EVERYTHING!” like some of the other candidates. I do wish they would get off the Obamacare. It was set by the supreme court which is how things are done here. Time to move on.

Christie scares me, willing to throw out the bill of rights in the name of “public safety”

or if jerry jones asked him nicely.

ha i remember seeing that gt3 before

Yeah, I posted that here a few years ago