Should Bush Be Impeached?

[quote=“JayS,post:41,topic:29742"”]

The people who hated us enough to attack us on 9/11 hated us long before Bush. I’d rather have extremists hate us because we’re on the offensive killing them in their country, than having them hate us and come here, killing us in our country.

[/quote]

Now there are many many more. Thanks. And why do you think they hate us? Becuase they hate our freedom? No way. They hate how we had/have troops stationed in their holy land.

National debt goes up during times of war, and down during the times of peace after. History will repeat itself.

[/quote]

Mabey so. And the debt is not my main concern. Its the fact that Asia could bring this country to its knees. Hell, they could knock us back to the stone age if they suddenly sold off their dollar reserves and not fire one shot. And now that the petrol-dollar is becoming history with UAE pricing in EUR and the Kingdom with the rest of OPEC soon to follow, we could be in for some serious economic trouble.

Did you just post in the gas thread bitching about high gas prices? You can’t have it both ways. High gas prices ($4+ a gallon) would do more to reduce our CO output than anything else, because it would force people to drive less in more efficient vehicles.

[/quote]

I’m didn’t bitch at all about gas prices. I complained about energy policy in terms of dependance on foreign oil and climate change. I would be glad to see higher gas prices and compared to the rest of the western world we still have very cheap gas.