Should I paint my hood?? *pics*

i have a decent amount of experience painting. nothing major but i painted the first car i’ve owned, a few kits for ppl, as well as the one thats on my car now. so i at least trust myself.

in all honesty it just doesn’t seem like it would look good to have c/f and red on the same part. idk…maybe i’ll play around with p/s some more and see what i come up wiht. right now it kinda seems like leavin the hood and painting the roof and pillars black is winning. but who knows.

Rattle can the whole car flat black!

I dunno, it’d be a shame to cover up the carbon fiber, but I’m also not a fan of the mismatch. Paint the rest of the car a glossy gray/black?

Your wheel looks bent in the pic. Bad pic or did you hit something?

I’d paint the hood red and the rest of the car black

do what u will…im just speaking from a professional"s point of veiw.

iv’e seen it all

paint the hood…

having one body panel on the car a different color than the rest is the ricer thing to do.

I would leave it the way it is now…It looks hott…even though thats a GIrly car…lol…jk…

NIce Car…:tspry: :tspry:

i would paint it

UB Parking lot > rim

it got bent right nere governors complex. i was piiiiissssed. hopefully i’ll have it taken care of b4 the car goes back on the road. i just need the $$

i know what u mean. i just like doing things myself. mostly to get the experience…do u paint cars?

used to, its tricky at first, practice on a piece of shit first. get a used old panel and paint that like a hood or fender, if u have your old hood that would work perfect. and learn how to buff. but in all honesty the paint on ya car looks pretty damn good for a 93. i would just try to wetsand and buff the car to bring the shine back, i wouldnt get into painting it if u dont have to.

yeah that’s the prob. i don’t mind the paint at all…but the new sideskirts i have dont cover the studs that used to hold on my old sides. so i have to grind them off and paint half the car anyway, so i figure i might as well go with a nicer red.

something a little darker with a metallic in it. like a candyapple.

if i didn’t have to do that i’d def leave the paint the way it is.