Shrek's new DD - 03 Evo VIII

should put tephra v7 on the car :slight_smile:

its glorious and the big maps RULE!

I don’t even know what that is… Just getting my feet wet here.

evoscan is an awesome program and is a great investment

I paid for EvoScan and downloaded it… Where do I find my Serial Number?

They send it in the confirmation email after your payment processes

Ok Ill have to wait…

Good news - I think we got it. I took the car to AutoZone, they scanned it, EGR… knew that. When I asked the guy if he could clear it he said it was against company policy. Then his hand slipped and the code was cleared. I drove the car around town then jumped on the highway and had some fun. No lights yet…

Just for future reference you can use evo scan for reading/erasing codes(on any obd2 vehicle actually) as well as abs/ayc

Yeah I know. I just haven’t gotten my serial number yet and wanted to make sure the EGR patch worked.

start reading and enjoy :slight_smile: TephraMod V7 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

i would HIGHLY suggest converting the car to speed density too. your car will drive 100 times better than it did on the MAF.

i know emery hates the stock ECU though lol

speed density > maf

thats one major downfall with those cars IMO

they run speed density on the stock ecu…

Yes they are doing just about eveything with the stock ECU. Thats why I havent even looked at going AEM

light is back on, WHY?

did you scan it again? whats it for

I haven’t figured out how to do that yet? I need directions?

Open up evoscan after you connect the cable. On the bottom right corner there is a button that says “display dtc”. Click on that and the code(s) will display in the box above it.

I will start there. Thanks!

if its the EGR again, then you will need to go into your periphery bits and drop the x0001 bomb into your car. it will turn off ALL of that BS.

Is the x0001 bomb a patch? More details!

basically, just coding you load into your ROM file for ECUflash. but yes the x0001 bomb will turn off ALL emissions crap in your car expect for the front o2, which you need obviously.

plus its a whole shit load less for the ECU to go through upon initial startup, its what i run in my car right now.