Sick 63 vette

I don’t know how many of you listen to waking up with the wolf in the morning but I do everday on my way to work…

About 2 weeks ago they interviewed this guy about his 2400hp street legal vette…

In the state of Maryland where the car is registered, it will pass state inspection legitimate… now thats a real street legal car… not “I got hooked up with an inspection sticker so that means my car is a legitimate street legal car”

Anyways found a video…

god i fucking hate the wolf in the morning. and his fucking butt-buddy mulrooney who is now on 104.9 who talks like a retard all the time. jesus christ play some fucking music, nobody wants to hear you washed up douchebags yapping about your life fails.

/rant

Haha, I love waking up with the wolf man, been listeing to it for years… My father got me into the show when i was little

Its just funny and wakes me up in the morning

I hate the radio…

free beer and hot wings for me, if i want to listen to music ill just pop in a cd

I cant stand the way Mulrooney does those voices.

So there is a beatuiful 6 second street driven split window vette posted and you guys are blabbering about the radio…LMAO

My car WILL be like that someday…i cant wait

i cant stand mulrooney i listen to wolf if i have 2 listen to anything… or 103.1 wheres its just music…on topic now that car is AMAZING

Wolf > Maloooney (radio station joke, for those who have worked at clearchannel, you know)

better go with a GM power plant then!

:lol No need n***a!

he used to be die hard N/A guy the white vette on his shirt was N/A and ran 8’s and of course the plate said inthe8s

huge right up in the super chevy mag this month on this car ,id give both testes for a rip in this

:thumbup :retardclap

what

youre an idiot, thats what.

i work for 104.9, and let me tell u…he is a bigger douchebag in person!!! And wolf is just an abusive asshole…the most annoying people in capital land!!!

Yeah just listening to him on the air I get that “I’m not quite a celebrity but some people know who I am so I’m gonna act like an arrogant celebrity.” vibe from him.

Dont get me wrong the show can be really funny at times but I do find him annoying. I miss when Jesse Adams was their co-host he was funny as all hell.