sick deal on sabres jerseys

i am being good and not spending money

plus… i have my max jersey already… but i want an authentic

I couldn’t get a blue jersey in my size, they only had kids available last I checked.

so is the 30% + 30% deal off now? i could only get my tallinder jersey reduced to 110 bucks… :frowning:

yea, the reebok 30% ended last night, but the extra 30% off code i believe is everlasting as the employee discount code…

wow that is frustrating…

shit so will this code work still then? well if not whats the 30% employee code

with this code you were actually getting 60% off…now its just 30% cause the code does not work

no, the code itself still works

the biggest part of the deal was that reebok was advertising a 30% off sale for the last 3 days, AND the code we have is the employee discount code, which gave an ADDITIONAL 30% off

so right now, you should still be able to use the code and get 30% off for the employee discount, but the actual reebok sale ended last night…

ok so i had it reversed lol my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

just wait for a sale like that again and use it

ughhh im sooo pissed i did not see this before

Your gift certificate or discount code has expired.

thats what i got…guess that code is no longer good

my jersey will be here monday.

Can’t fucking wait.

I didn’t have the money but this was a MUST BUY thing.

Got a replica blue one. XXL was all they had. It might be a little big on me, but thats fine.

[quote=“JustinH,post:53,topic:26250"”]

Can’t fucking wait.

Got a replica blue one. XXL was all they had. It might be a little big on me, but thats fine.

[/quote]

Awesome, so it worked. Did you get a name on it? Hopefully they will ship my soon then

they already shipped out my girls pink jersey and my hoodie, but no jerseys shipped yet…

[quote=“JustinH,post:53,topic:26250"”]

Can’t fucking wait.

[/quote]

I just got my tracking info from Reebok…jersey will be here on Monday as well…:tup:

Got my Briere jersey today. Looks great. Numbers and lettering is all ironed on but you can’t tell untill you look closely. Can’t beat it for $78

got my pink girls jersey, hoodie, briere, and max jersey, and just got the confirm that the other 5 jerseys have shipped :tup:

got my blue jersey!

Sweet deal for 44 bucks or whatever.

I was expecting a Reebok jersey from the reebok store, go figure.

Mine ended up being a CCM…

Great quality though, good deal.

correct me if i’m wrong, but i think that since Reebok has that deal in place to produce all the jerseys next season, that they got all of ccm’s jerseys with it and are just trying to get rid of them? thats my theory anyways lol