sick deal on sabres jerseys

reebok and ccm are the same thing…on their websites, the contact address is to Rbk/CCM…kinda like Nike and Bauer i guess.

FWIW, being the jersey connoisseur that i am, these jerseys (while being stupid cheap) ARE NOT the same quality that is sold in the Sabres store. i should clarify…the jersey is obviously the jersey and is fine, its the “stitching.” these particular jerseys have the heat pressed numbers and letters, which is fine, BUT compared to the home and retro jersey i got at the store, which are actually stitched to the jersey, these kinda blow :stuck_out_tongue:

still pimp for 78 bucks tho, don’t get me wrong, just not stitched like they should be…

http://shop.nhl.com/home/index.jsp has them back in stock, took about 6 days to get a Miller jersey for my g/f for $150 shipped

[quote=“JDMR2,post:62,topic:26250"”]

FWIW, being the jersey connoisseur that i am, these jerseys (while being stupid cheap) ARE NOT the same quality that is sold in the Sabres store. i should clarify…the jersey is obviously the jersey and is fine, its the “stitching.” these particular jerseys have the heat pressed numbers and letters, which is fine, BUT compared to the home and retro jersey i got at the store, which are actually stitched to the jersey, these kinda blow :stuck_out_tongue:

still pimp for 78 bucks tho, don’t get me wrong, just not stitched like they should be…

[/quote]

sounds like the neidermayer jersey i got from great skate at the last tent sale… you’d never know unless you actually looked at the inside of the jersey, as the numbers/letters still appear “stitched” from the outside

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:64,topic:26250"”]

sounds like the neidermayer jersey i got from great skate at the last tent sale… you’d never know unless you actually looked at the inside of the jersey, as the numbers/letters still appear “stitched” from the outside

[/quote]

these ones arent even stitched on the numbers themselves, everything is heat applied…

ohhhhh… thats kinda not cool, i’ll have to see it when it gets here

i called al ross and they said they would charge me $25 to stich around the letters and numbers on the jersey…

sweet… looking forward to getting home and seeing new population pom and drewwwwwwww today.

:tup: to al ross

so are all links forr the discount dead now?

:tup: all jerseys in

all of them excluding the briere jersey which went to its new owner for the game last night

max collection for this season is finished now

had to get my own jersey :wink:

[quote=“Twizted,post:69,topic:26250"”]

:tup: to al ross

so are all links forr the discount dead now?

[/quote]

yeah the promotion code is dead…

here is my jersey

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/mideda/miller.jpg

got them yesterday, look good :tup:

oh and sean, the canucks jersey IS stitched, name and all numbers :wink: not sure why they did the buffalo ones differently?

odd

pics of the faglund jersey?

i’ll take some tonite when i get home