sick euro vip....

not sure if this is a repost or not, but seen it on kijiji and had a good laugh. hope you enjoy this one of a kind gem

i see this guy driving around vaughan/north york quite often, looks hideous

That shit cray.

Reminds me of some guy that drives a silver civic around Hamilton, has like green underglow and shit. Not as bad as that though…

So many stickers, people wana race me

THAT VOL CRAY

There’s a white Merc SUV version of this in the Markham area lol

I’ll say it,

bbbbbbbbbbballller

LOLLLL…eww
I work at the crappy tire at Kingston rd/ St.Clair in Scarborough and have seen this in the parking lot too many times!
it looks 10 times worse up close in person, seriously.

Lol There is actually two poeple in Toronto that own cars like that. Both use to come to our dealership for service.

Im sure theres more than two

omg, i used to live down the street from him.
everytime i saw it there was more stickers/addons

Seen that thing parked near work at promenade mall

I bet the dude is brown loll only brown people have the brains to rice out a merc because they do that shit back in india

^ Kinda racist

BUT

Kinda true…

The only reason stereotypes exist is because %90 of the time they’re true

I wasn’t going to say it, but you beat me to it…

but really, we’re all jealous 'cause that thing is tight…

LOL actually I had a feeling that person was asian.

Anyways, average of $10 per “mod” x 1000000 = person has got to be baller. Oh, and that’s without counting all the ones that people will rip-off the car and steal for kicks…or worse yet, to use on their own car haha

You guys are Wrong about brown person. One is asian(Chinese/Korean/Japanese) and other is white . Both owners are males that use to come to our dealership.

^^ I KNEW IT! my asian senses were tingling.

But seriously…brown = south asian.
Everybody wins!

The white guy is probably some russian or eastern european, and the asian… least likely a Japanese considering the amount living here and their senses lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen that hideous volvo & theres a Porsche Cayenne all reflector taped and badged out, why you ask? …we’ll never understand lol.