anybody else see this on kijiji?

too bad it’s automatic…

look how clean the fucking interior is!!

$12,000? That guy’s a fucking moron… The car was $14,000 when it first came out… Its a fucking 240, there’s nothing special about it, condition and low mileage can’t justify $2,000 off the new vehicle’s price…

That ad is gonna be up for years until he finally realizes that he ain’t getting more than $5,000 for it…

i agree the guy must have been high when he posted the price, especially for an auto with brown interior…

but i still can’t get over how fucking clean it is.

what the hell did the owner do, buy it to look at it?

Thats gotta be the cleanest brown interior i’ve seen, it almost makes the brown interior acceptable.

12k wow

12k is pretty expensive but damn 30k original…you probably won’t find another one like that. Hence the price.

sell it for 8k you might find a buyer at that range.
i don’t think i have ever seen seats or carpet that looked that clean though.
i think it would look good with a black roof.

on sunday i was in stoney creek going for a walk and saw a 92 red hatch mint with an old man taking stuff out of the trunk. i talked to him and he said he bought it the first year it came out. pretty damn clean. automatic. old ppl take care of there stuff well :stuck_out_tongue:

yea pretty expensive but damn thats mint and only 30k

Honestly. If it was standard and dark interior. I seriously would buy it.

Factory fresh takes my heart <3

shock

http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/l/kj/09/6/15/021/r4/8505cnd_20.jpeg

Oh MY GOD, I want those fucking floor mats!

i know somone that bought a fully loaded s13 in 1989 right off the show room floor it cost them $25,000 taxes in.

I completely agree. Yet, they are brown :frowning:

I called Nissan yesterday to see if they can still get their hands on floor mats. NO accessories at all anymore :frowning:

Richard - my sentiments exactly. i still can’t believe how fucking clean the carpet is.

not only that, i don’t think i have EVER seen an OEM S13 steering wheel without at least a LITTLE bit of wear on the leather rim…even in other cars with less than 100k.

Sooooooo CLEAN!!!

prolly on a acid tripp and thinks its 93 still

if you guys think that’s crazy expensive then you should check this one out.

If this was an NSX, fine. But it’s a friggin’ integra!

bahahahaha its a stock type r

Is owning a 240 with factory 240SX lettering floor mats really that rare?

wow thats even worse…i cannot believe whats going on these days. haha