sienna miller

SUCK A DICK U UPPIDDY BITCH…
http://www.postgazette.com/pg/06279/727843-53.stm

hahah GO SIENNA MILLER!!!

i’d still fuck her

x45723489572934745 and who the fuck cares what others say about this town, i hate it a good bit of the time too hahahaa

looks like the most news worthy thing she’s ever done in her career is get fucked by jude law… so who cares what she says.

cunt

that’s fine, im sure the city of pittsbugrh will get along just fine once she’s back in “swanky” manhattan, or even worse, london.

i have seen her boobies!!!

pittsburgh does kinda suck compared to other cities i guess. most of the time i would rather be somewhere else too. but at the same time its pretty fun living in the burgh

i think the pig fits in pittsburgh very well… she’s already a filthbag bitch, all she needs is a miller lite in her hand

LOL so true…

fixed.

heh, never heard of her… she must not be famous enough for me to actually care… oh wait, I dont anyways.

Pittsburgh is a boring town if your not into the bar scene. Shittastic roads, horrible parking downtown. But i guess thats any city.

not everytown has horrible roads, and bad overpriced parking…oh how i love the south and want to move there

its better everywhere else and it sucks everywhere else… move to florida enjoy the beach along with the fuckin hurricanes, move to midwest enjoy the flat smooth roads as the tornado carries your house away, move to cali and enjoy the beautiful sun as the ground shakes and a building falls on your head. everyone that has a problem with pittsburgh will most likely find a problem no matter where they live… Oh yeah its nice when you visit places and say “wow, gee this is really swell compared to pittsburgh” but its always different when you live somewhere.

go to NYC…you need a loan to park there

Fuck her. Fuck Rolling Stone.
Only Pittsburghers are allowed to dis Pittsburgh.
I love the way the article calls her “cosmopolitan”. That’s code for “stuck up cunt”

hahhahahaaha:idhitit:

x2. but then i’ll smack the bitch for disrespecting

gag the pig with a terrible towel

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: