Sig Sauer 522 LR

I’m looking to sell or trade trade this rifle. It’s currently equipped with a Sig Sauer Red Dot Sight, Sig Sauer pictinny rails, and laser sight. It comes with a Sig Sauer hard case, 1 magazine, and sling. This rifle is NYS compliant. It was purchased new from Special Arms & Munitions in Amsterdam NY. I’d like to get $650 for it, or possible trade for a WASR-10 or another rifle of equal value. It no longer has the forward grip, which is beat from use in Afghanistan anyhow. The 2nd image is how it currently looks.

Would take a little less buddy is looking for something like this.

I’ve got about $800 into it with the optics and all after taxes. I have the original receipt for the rifle, which was $539.96. The optics were another $215.99. How much would you be willing to offer me for it?

if it doesnt sell ill do $500

It’s not for me a buddy of mine is looking for a .22 so idk his limit

I cant go that low, but worse case scenario, I’ll keep you in mind. If Herb Phillipsons had $500 WASR-10’s in stock, I could let it go for around that price.

If you can find out what he’s willing to spend, please let me know. I can come down a little bit but not much. I’m just using the cash I get from this towards the purchase of a larger caliber rifle. I’m also open to trades for the right rifle…ie WASR-10, 7.62 Sagia with a pistol grip ect…

Isn’t a verticle foregrip illegal?

No

i think its badass this was used in afghan

Just the forward grip :slight_smile:

1st $550 takes it.

If you have this by Friday I might be very interested

I’m trying to sell it as quick as i can so I can pick up another rifle at a local gun shop, while they still have it in stock. It’s yours if no one takes it by then.

I’m will to go as low as $500 of anyone wants this rifle. Need to sell asap.

N

??

Was thinking about it but is too much money for a .22.

PM’d on whim.