Sightings Thread

ahhhh i see what your saying now, hopefully the custom ones are better than the random ones.

yesss, i have a few of those in my basement, those plates are the shitt!

Saw my old truck today. Very disappointed in what they did with it to the point that I don’t want to buy it back anymore.

hopefully. theyre flat. maybe the paint and clear will apply evenly. though, im not confident the edges will be clear and there wont be splattered blue over the yellow. let me know once u get a vanity plate how it came out. my stamped ones are shit quality. the white ones are good quality.

true story, white ones are legit. ill let you know in a couple more weeks once i get it.

dont forget that you have to pay a LOT to keep them on ur car. which is really surprisingly expensive.

shit i saw that owner/wrx when i was at gus’ on saturday :lol
didnt realize you were on the forum

i was about to say i see that car in c/p all the time whce . its a nice car and sounds fairly good

also saw a black legit silvia , took a pic but i suck and dont know how to upload it lolol

HOLY SHIT. :rofl

Let me re-size that.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5299/5569032327_c3ee511930_b.jpg

iPhone got a little tipsy with the imageshack app it seems.

Your fucking plates are awesome :rofl.

He usually brings it to the Guptill’s shows in the summer.

That happened to me with my '93 S10 that I sold back in '03. I was thinking about trying to buy it back when my friend told me he saw it back in this area so I drove by it and noticed it was in pretty rough shape. Big dents/damage and rust and looked pretty beat. I shouldnt have gotten rid of that truck and shouldve followed thru with the lift kit (2wd) and eventual v8 swap I wanted to do to it.

saw 20wrx09 on washington in rensselaer around 1 on my way to work

Just for the record…this was not me

Was that in troy dude? I saw a dude driving one like a douche by hvcc a month or so back.

mad audifags out yesterday-

santorin b5s4 / rs6 sports / stock exhaust, on River rd
santorin b5s4 / avus? / tints, on rt7 in latham
200avant, clifton park

“2T-G”. precursor to the 4A-GE :ninja

that thing is cool :excited

Member Bigred on 4.

oh yeaa?

gearhead mobile

:ninja