Sightings Thread

howd i act like a dickhead? you called me a fag, i called your car dumpy, its even… i love you and i always will… p.s. the hat sideways is what gets the pussy and p.s. again you lookin like your 14 BRAH

Lamborghini murcielago on central.

Sideways hats get you the wrong type of pussy, and its p.s.s. not “p.s. again” you dumb shit.

Sideways flatbrim wearing douches make me want to slaughter children before they can come of age to make such an ass of themselves.

sidewayz hat gets you nothing at all, not any kind of pussy.

The slammed white mustang getting on 787 from i90. Looked so good even though it was dark out

Sideways hats get you laughed at. They may also net you some trashy loose pussy.

I think i saw this same one a wk or so ago on 155 in vilet. Has a well fitted kit and looks to be pretty nice wheels. Def solid work

Lime green Murcielago at the dame Dunking D by airport where yellow gallardo was and bentley is. Matching green wheels.

Must have gotten a new toy (son of owner)

A-1 Taxi company. I see it all the time in CP.

I saw Paulie’s new car at the gym tonight. Nice car and seems like a hell of a sleeper. I wouldnt expect it to have what it does under the hood

Saw a kids truck get impounded after he got arrested for doing a burnout in the hvcc parking garage :rofl

saw some idiot in an intrepid or something do a one wheel of fury peel thru the parking lot, around the corner and out of the lot at hvcc :facepalm

LOL

Saw a black on black GTR with plates reading " ZR1 LOLZ".

Epic!! Haha

I saw a black GTR on the northway but didnt see the plate

fight me

@Black GTR; I have seen him a few times on 787 and he gets off at the Madison Ave exit if you really want to stalk him lol

I see that car almost every time I go kayaking in Grafton.

Black 135i with black wheels under the concourse/egg at like 5. Sounded pretty nice when he got on it around the bus in there