Sightings Thread

hat sideways gets vagina? are you fucking retarded? I should hit you so hard you neck bends 90* for being a dip shit.

ill bring the step stool!

WHOAAAA BROWSER MALFUNCTION!!!

:rofl :rofl Yessss!

email i got today LOL

Yesterday, the Department of Public Safety investigated an incident in which serious damage was intentionally done to three speed bumps and surrounding asphalt, on the first level of the parking garage. The damage was done by a large truck that spun its wheels at high velocity (also known as burn-outs), resulting in the tearing / melting of rubber and asphalt.

^ Good HVCC cracking down on dumb shits.

saw ramairtransam sitting in my office not wanting to do work. sux to be you jeff. lol

haha yea but you forgot to post the rest of it:
Officers were able to use video cameras and other evidence, to identify the driver of the vehicle. The driver, an HVCC student, was arrested for Criminal Mischief, 3rd. deg., a class E felony and will be prosecuted in North Greenbush Town Court.
This arrest should serve as a reminder to all motorists on campus that this type of reckless driving and intentional mischief will not be tolerated and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Whoever changed this took it way out of context. Glad I saved the page before they did it. :lol

saw a red zr1 driving on wolf road in the snow today

Probably doing a PDI for Denooyer. :rofl

Grey newer Passat dropped, debaged grille, audi lights headin’ up 85 this morning.

Red Mk4 Jetta, dropped real low, nice wheels in Slingerlands this morning.

blue sti brake boosting then flew by me on i90,days like these i wish i had my car

saw ollie driving down central yesterday at about 6-630.

prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the lawww

Did you sell that is300 yet? That was a nice car.

Sold to a chick. …she’s been looking for a. Stick is300 forever

It was a stick? Shit… There crazy rare.

I wouldn’t go as far as o say crazy rare, but they’re not common. They’re also glass and can’t handle much power above stock.

not personally but Ive seen a couple making decent power browsing on youtube… They look like fun. rwd too right?

guess this vid would make your point valid though I suppose lol