Sightings Thread

red on black with suede 5spd 70k all stock …1…owner all records …hmmm pretty rare

if you think you can find another one please pm me ill throw you $500 for your help got a customer right now looking for exact car

Well I know two people with them. Neither is looking to sell it though. I found two for sale when I was considering one before I decided on the miata.

Saw Cossey and JVG in the new Bimmer suv lastnight heading toward Albany. Looks sick. We were in Chris’ a4.

super mean and super clean rs4 next to me on i90

Some wierd looking hatchback on washington ave rensselaer lol

Oh yea and some flamer in a red dodge ram…

:facepalm Shit man thought I went unnoticed… I woulda said hey if I knew you saw me :gay

Did it have mass or vermont plates on it?

Saw myself beating the shit out of the rear rotor of my girlfriends Jeep to get the fucker off.

I had to do that to my truck in the fall. Damn thing rusted on tight

Nope, new york plates. Got off at the arbor hill after he booted it. Looked nice. It was lowered with some polished wheels and tinted

Yup same here, nothin the hand sledge couldn’t take care of though haha.

if you jack your car up with oem spare jacks, when the rotors hit the pavement they will come off. local guy showed us that trick.

YOU RUINED IT!!!

Saw a gray Mazda 6 with an exhaust cruising through Mechanicville yesterday afternoon/early evening. I think he beeped at me but I had my exhaust off so I wasn’t hearing anything lol.

your sig is fucking HILARIOUS!

On my way downtown last night I saw a whole bunch of cars at the wash on western ave.

I walked my dog past Adam’s house this morning

Weekend Warriors