Sightings Thread

saw a very clean s8 last night had the privledge to talk to the temp owner he buys them used and flips them all the time.

Black tinted Gallardo, Ollie in the M3 and a red Testarossa all on Western. Also saw some kind of chopped and slammed rat rod on Central by Consaul.

saw the caton vette crew roling around . tonys brothers c6 sounds so fuckin good , the zr1 -self explainable now that its cammed and so on . god they sound so sickkkkkkk

did ya get fido to pinch a loaf on his lawn ?

Haha +rep!

no, he didnt have to go at that time apparently.

A dealer? I thought I saw one at Bull Auto recently… That guy sells some real high class shit, my father sold him his old viper and he test drove a Ford Gt he had, was insane.

one of the Bul Auto guys lives down the road from me, he used to bring the Ferrari 360, or the Maserati home alot.

^^^that would be Jerry the owner…

yeah hasnt had anything fancy lately, im sure once its nice again he will have something good sitting in the driveway

Drove next to nicks 200 today down central. That car sounds amazing.

when was that? i was with nick and d-bag today in the 2hundggg

saw a red NSX in latham yesterday.

He had a Rossian Q1 back in December… Two if them actually. Dunno if they sold or not, but he kept them some place other then his lot. Those cars are sooo sick.

hes still got 1 lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-Q1-COUPE-10-ROSSION-Q1-SUEADE-LEATHER-NAVIGATION-REAR-AEROFOIL-/260753230358?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cb61a8a16

Thats sick!

Man I never see nice cars…

Take a ride on the Reading Railroad (Route 4) today and then try making that statement again

black ISF on erie last week

saw a white(or maybe silver?) audi R8 on the 4th level of the parking garage, right by the faculty entrance. Literally almost came while i was walking