Sightings Thread

I hit the 2 step when I went by the 2nd time, lol

haha yea i heard lol

silly cars

just Pete, about 20 minutes ago, on rt9 right before the circle. wagon looks real nice with those wheels.

where do u live ??? obv mechanicville but where ? i live there as well

saw redwgn on route 4 today

2001 silver honda civic sedan. with a giant ass AudioQue logo on the back window, im always in williams doing something when i dont have classes on main campus

There’s like 40 silver ~01 Civics in that parking lot. :rofl

you on hv campus, you look like your 5ft sittin in the balty

hmm, thanks, musta missed ya… shoulda beeped or somethin

hmm, i rolled through williams today just to see what was poppin cuz i had to register for a summer class and saw no action there, unsurpsingly…

ever seen the seafoam green lt1 camaro with black stripes LOL?

truth. mine has ricer tail lights though…and the audioque sticker. oh and a big buck sticker as well just for teh lulz.

I know! That’s because the faggot seat doesn’t go back far enough for me to stretch out my legz and sit up straight, so I have to recline it like a ******. :rofl

lmao i was behind him on rt 4 this morning

vw comfort seats ft#winning

haha, when you see him if ever, ask him if he knows a peter with volkswagens and lmk what he says haha

YES. The GTI’s seat goes way the fuck back and has like 900,000 other adjustments. I could drive that thing for hours and never become uncomfortable

The SLOBALT on the other hand… 30 minutes is enough :rofl

haha yea man i love fartin around in them, quiet peaceful, and relaxing

I wonder if I could put VW seats in my car. :rofl

hahaha i will, were you coming down rt 4 around 1 pm? cause if so I think i might have seen your wagon

haha yes, i was pulling into the parking lot

haha then i literally drove right past you, i saw it and was like, lowered tdi wagon…sounds familiar hahaha