Sightings Thread

prob drove past my rice burner too :rofl

haha which car is yours? so far ive seen pete, Big red, duke laduke, and k20powers cars around campus haha, and somebody with a truck with a shocker sticker on the windshield as well as a shift518 sticker

red cobalt ss with OEM polished aluminum wheels and a cobalt ls rear spoiler

hmm i think i mighta seen it haha, ill keep an eye out next time

theres another red one there, but it has the cheap painted wheels, ricer shopping cart wing, and a fart can. :rofl

yea buddy, i’ll be thereveryday from may23rd to july 5th :l

yep i know ive seen that one, i know which one yours is now haha

ill be at malta every monday and wednesday from may 23rd to the start of august :expressionless:

new malta campus is sick, worked there a few months ago, awesome facility.

i absolutely love it haha, thanks to my dad being an automotive professor i get to fuck around with the pontiac solstice there for shits and giggles

ECOTEC POWAH

Newest model blue Fusion with thick ass rear wheels that stick out at least 5-6 inches from the body, front wheels a few inches out, going 787N after EX 23 7:30A. idk whether i like it or not, it was different

not gonna lie, i usually hate ecotecs, but damn that little car is a fun cruiser

the f/i ecotecs are very good motors

Oh, LOL. I just saw myself on the news dropping my tax returns into the mailbox at the post office on Karner Rd. Haha! I saw the cameras but I didn’t think they were taping anything.

Saw YOU TODAY ALPINE as well as 3 other Cobalt SS’s at HVCC… 2 blue 1 red. Saw Laduke’s ride over the weekend as well

I swear, I drive the only stock appearing cobalt in that entire fucking school. :rofl

one of the blue ones is a kid in my class. he bought it with a gay ass body kit, and hes putting the stock bumpers/side skirts back on

no the one blue one doesnt even have the ss front bumper… BUT WAIT. it does have a cannon poking out the back

Edit: and corEy answers why!

wow… really cool post corE

He probably modded it and is embarrassed with the turnout, so he just tells people it ‘came like that’ :rofl