Sightings Thread

WTF are you talking about?

Black supra getting off of 87s at exit 9.

I remember seeing a post on here about someone with a silver cambered 350z, talking about how much he wanted to keep it stock on the outside. Not sure if it’s a shift member. His license plate is Three letters. Driving behind him on Exit 25 to 24.

Negged.

you sure it wasnt CS?

AMDISbest in the old Audi next to the airport on Albany shaker in at around 6:30

low Blue Audi @ hvcc infront of Admin.

could’ve been, i dunno. it said CR/CS on the window sticker as well as on the vinyl on the sides, but no mention of CS/CR on the website

i spotted a unicorn mustang.

CS= California Special

California Special isn’t really that rare unicorn…just a crappy option you can choose for the Mustang with shitty decals and horrible front lip spoiler.

There’s a feature yellow/black CS Mustang in Motor Trend.

Fuck California, and fuck the CS Mustang.

snoopysnooper rattled my house from 3 blocks away, martys old blazer is what he has now, things dirty

was behind/next to/in front of AMD in the 2hundj on rt 7 from around wade rd down towards niskayuna…just before/right around 10pm last night…

also passed alpine in the ss on rt 7 next to the airport going towards latham w/ a male passenger the other day…sunday maybe? idk…he turned off onto mill rd if that helps…lol

Lmao, that “male passenger” was being carted off to Mill Rd to play his first round of golf ever. :rofl

Sunday around 330, yeah.

haha nice…i had no idea, that was just the way it was easiest to describe it…lol
yeaa…probably about 3:20 it was…i was on my way to work (doms)…

i actually thought of going down mill road and taking the back roads there (mill, forts ferry, pollock dunsbach ferry to rt 9 next to new country lexus) because i love taking the mini thru the twisty back roads…but i flew by before i made up my mind… :lol

who is this nick kid? i went to nisky as well…was actually a grade below you and cossey as well…

could of been me…did it have a “I heart your fake rims” license plate frame

Fragnoli.

Spotted Nick in the 200 turning onto Sand Creek. Sounded sick. Was winning.

Spotted a bunch of stunters in SCCC parking lot.

we need to have a impromptu drift/autox in the sccc lot some night…

oh man! i havent talked to him in years! lol
my lil bro plays football with his brother though…haha