Sightings Thread

Nicks subaru fast?

you wouldnt have seen me, it was dark and i was in tinted camry.

i saw a SUPER SUPER cute girl behind me rollin down hill from hvcc, she then proceeded to pick two-three boogies and ate them promptly :lol:lol
but FUUUUUUCK shes a cutie. i wont say what her car was.

Saw brandy new audi s5 cruising on the northway. Still had the dealer sticker in the window

Cute girl, white Scion TC, glenville HESS.

Also, yesterday around 5:00pm… 9&20 East Greenbush cute girl driving a white 2dr newer civic SI, tint. Blacked out tails.

Yeah, that thing will piss people off. I never really played it in residential areas as fear of someone getting pissed off and putting a brick through the window

Saw this jumpoff in florida, all goldd sonnn

And a nice white bird plop :lmao

I hate it when that happens. :lol

saw pauly in the jag all clean and shit with nice new tints on central. car looked real good bro.

http://412.laxallstars.com/files/2011/01/EZArticle-Link-gold-member.jpeg

I love gooooooold.

From 08, not sure what’s changed.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll37/bignickbugeye/1128082336.jpg

Meh, the way he talked about it seemed it was a lot faster.

Could be now, like I said that was 08, stock internals, bolt ons, injectors, walbro and whatnot. Don’t know what, if anything, has changed. Subaru’s aren’t exactly big power straight line cars like those dumpy chrysler chargers lol. Car was moving good in the twisties the one time I drove with him, and that was in March with all seasons and lots of road debris.

orange z32 w/ blk rims & orange lip.

Hey that Z is a salesman’s at my job, name is MJ. Car is mostly stock, has a decent looking system in the hatch. Not my cup of tea. CF hood and 1BAD95Z plates should also have been present.

:facepalm

That pretty much sums up the whole car. Also has a salvage title. Owner says he painted it orange because he saw a Gallardo that was orange w/black wheels and wanted to emulate that. Close.

saw it on highbridge driving by like 3 times today.

I saw a custom painted green and black Mitsubishi Galant/Diamante (one of those pieces of shit) with 22" chrome wheels (had chrome 22" emblems on the fenders) looking like a donk on the northway around CP today. FL plates.

yeah we got ourselves into a little altercation with it today haha. matt had it up maybe a quarter of the way in the village, and some dude in front of him slammed his car into park and got out and started freaking on matt threatening to fight him and shit. then i was in the car behind matt and i started mouthing off at the guy, so basically the dude peeled out and went to the cops, matt stashed the blazer away and when we drove past again in my car there was a cop waiting there for us to come by with it