Sightings Thread

i see what you did there…

holy ninja edit

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b475/Brad155/negged.gif

Negged for not going kayaking this weekend

fawk

Thing looks fawkin s1ckkkkk

Late 70s 6-71 Detroit powered tow truck coming out of the tolls on 890 and headed east on 90. I immediately stopped and put the windows down to listen to the sweet sweet song. Trace facepalmed me. LOL

Saw a red MR2 spyder (newer one), with a Shift sticker on the back window, turning off of freeman’s bridge road onto Maple in scotia/schenectady. He turned into the ANG base, I think he was grillin’ me because he sat at the light after it’d turned green. I almost beeped. lol.

lol. twas me. I caught the slideny sticker in my rearview, thats when the light changed (you got my all flustered). I was hoping to see you go sideways onto maple. I was grillin’ ya though… lol.

hahahaha damnit I knew it was someone I knew :rofl

Yeah I don’t mess around with the gf in the car. She fucking bugs out hard. :rofl

ohh i see, i thought i saw a passenger. next time then…lol

Benny, just put on your man pants and engage the happy lever.

My second date with a girl the other week, we had to make a u turn, I just ripped the hand brake and dumped it into first. :rofl

I’m slowly discovering that RWD + loss of traction = wet panties.

Quite correct Sir

Or someone pissed at you, can go either way.

If she gets pissed off, i’ll kick her out :lol I dont need that kind of baggage

Fuckin faggot town workers of Troy decided to open up the fire hydrants on top of the HVCC hill and flood the entire god damn roadway. The hydrant was literally blasting water across the entire street. I would have been fucking furious if I had just washed my vehicle.

Also, why they’re doing this in the middle of the fucking daytime on a sunny day is beyond me.

/pjb

Had a girl like that once.

Dumped her.

I believe I saw Ilya on 9W in Glenmont heading south around 445pm