Sightings Thread

hahah riight dude lmao.

I am sending him a FB message with links to this thread.

Johnny’s car does sort of scream IN YOUR FACE, so it’s almost to be expected of this clown to voice his ratty cords.

especially considering the fact, ive never met the kid in person nor with my car around soooo the fact he put 2 and 2 together is pretty impressive… maybe hes not total brain dead.

but he drives an eclipse so i guess he is completely brain dead

i hope you mean IN YOUR FACE GAY cause thats what i was trying to achieve

Well you do drive around in the summer with fucking ski racks on so yeah, gay. :rofl

nah son there off lmao…

and for the record. i dont try to go out and disrespect people, but when people start talking shit about my personal stuff then all the rules go out the door. im just glad i stayed in the car and didnt get out and cause a shitfest

hahaha… sounds hilarious. Think Nick Alger will race me in his 14 sec eclipse?

:dunno why the hate on johnnys car from this kid it is fawking clean as hell

If you want a guaranteed win you could race me, my shits slow and annoyingly loud.

i told him i would go back home and get it if he wanted to race, but he told me “theres things called women and you have sex with them” and he rolled his window up before i could get my witty response in. he does have the jokes!

who cares

i like that style. facts as jokes. THIS IS A FORUMM. POSTING IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!

fawk you

I got a reply in for that one johhny, i got the " yeah im sure with that car" right before it rolled up.

Hed say a LOLZ then roll up window and laugh with himself.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

oh fawk

theres crazy fawking content in this thread

http://i29.tinypic.com/6rm1qv.gif