Sightings Thread

yea you had the only nice car out of the group

We tried to make it clear you had the only car there we liked. I yelled it about 6 times. That mustang was gayer than elton johns wedding and the kid in the eclipse is a obvious moron.

Totally in for this weekend, heard the stories:lol i can get the red gti out again

Please do. He was pelted with about 8 doughnuts. Then tried to boot it by corEy.

Thanks. It’s stock right now with some typical North East rust, but hopefully i will be able to fix it soon, and also hopefully it will soon be a 5 speed.

I heard someone say “I actually like the 240, nice car” when you guys drove behind me.

Current generation Mustang with double decker ricer wing on the Northway near exit 25…literally the worst looking combo I’ve seen in awhile

haha yeah, that was me. Back seat shit talker to the left. Im sorry if youre friends with that faggot in the eclipse. He is the worst driver on the road and if he runs up on me like that again on the north way im going to put him on his roof. Should link him to this site so he can know how much we hate him and his gaymobile.

haha, i was eating and all of a sudden i heard yelling and i was like wtf is going on. i didn’t realize you guys stopped. I have seen some bad driving from him before to the point where he had to drive behind everyone else and couldn’t pass anyone because he was driving bad. He will probably see this. There’s also a long story behind how i know him (insert F&F joke here)

haha that kid nick is such a retard… i remember last year he would get ragged on so hard by everybody. kids really a piece of work… the 240 was the only nice car out of those 3 so good job!

thank you, i need to do some touch ups on it to make it look better imo

I hope he see’s it and i hope he allows me to attend his next driving school seminar so i can learn how to handle dumpy 150 HP eclipses like him. I need some help.

im sure he creeps on here and see whats being said lol… the kid is a retard… first off i say sean smiths car sucks and instantly without missing a word he insults me by saying, “YOU DRIVE A V6 ACCORD COUPE” i guess i have a stalker:hug

kid has mental issues

i was scared he knew so much about me, i thought he was going to try to have sex with me

Does he go to college? If so, where?

/argument.

Alger said that? Haha apparently facts are now insults

We need him on here.

Facebook results = loser.

He and joe jiggs are enemies…so thatd be funny

kid is obsessed with taking pics of himself :lol

I found that odd that he knows that off hand.

you might want to lock your doors at night just to be safe

Another typical sheep loser who will never amount to anything useful in a lifetime.

Ignore.