Sightings Thread

Silver Sti on Chrysler Ave yesterday about 11 a.m.

Spotted black Sti, Blue Sti, Orangeyred Evo X, and sweet white totaled Legacy wagon, all in the same driveway. lol

wtf? who was this? tell me more? How the hell did I even get brought up?

LOL

I must be the luckiest bastard ever then! 7 runs in a row of pure luck! I better start playing the lotto!

Pretty sure i saw some of you guys on my way down the northway yesterday between exit 14 and 12. newer blue wrx wagon, and a couple hondas. We exchanged waves. I was in the caged s2000, top down, pouring rain

yeahhhhh, i was in a silver accord with a rack and i beeped at you as you got off 12

I was in the gray turbo hatch…does the top not go up with the cage? Lol thing looks badass

I definately saw you too. I was in the white F150 (see signature)

saw paul doing about 110mph on 87south on the way back from the barbecue.

Yup Paul got next to me wanting to race then proceeded to mash it

I didnt go any faster than 90 and my truck shuts off at 103.

I wanted to see you stomp on it

I asked him the same thing. He said the cage is designed for the top to go up jist like the mugen one. Car is sick… and realll loud haha. And paul… i thought the truck wasnt for racinf

top still goes up, i just like the look of it top down, despite the rain.

I wasnt trying to race, just trying to get him to take off quick

Traffic on The Northway (south) near exit 13 at a dead-standstill due to several small dogs in the road

Saw Pete and Cody at Tulip Fest yesterday and I passed Nick in the TDI a little while ago on Western. Car looks really good bro

saw big red in his lettermans jacket

Lots of CP at Tulip Fest today. I got paid to stand around.

Saw a new Audi A7, I had never heard of it before. Apparently it’s new for 2012.

You guys arguing made my night. Thank you for liking my 240 btw.