Sightings Thread

I was working.

Seen Ollie on western, heard you honk and didn’t realize it was you til ya passed

Just saw a black legacy gt with polished rims come down the street, looked absolutely beautiful.

Saw myself pulling off the side of the road hellafuckingfast and putting the top up because it starting POURING all of a sudden. My dog was freaking out. :rofl

Just drive faster. That’s what i did. :rofl

Girl in the pink top has a nice ass.

I think saw corey on 146(could be wrong on location) around 3 today, but i saw a Black Impreza

got rained on a bit with the tops off today, was just a wittle bit so it felt kind of refreshing lol

Cool story, asshole.

oh yeah that was me beeping at the GF in her dumpy slobalt

:bowdown only way that would look better if they were both in my M1028

Audi R8 in stuyvesant plaza tonight around 8 near peaches cafe.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3490/5741217923_0ed8112f4d_b.jpg

Saw the SILVERADO getting sideways on some idiotic hick ass dirt road

SMOKINSS. Following in your footsteps, bro! No power yet still can’t control it! :rofl :rofl :rofl

so did you trade in your SS on a base model truck?

No I still have that thing

Any cheap places to get a bedliner? i can fucking stare at the bare bed and it’ll scratch. :facepalm

craigslist?

Or try the Line-X place on Central. People leave them behind after getting a spray in.

If no luck try the store in Wilton mall- Truck and Auto Wares? I think thats the name.

Are the spray in’s any good?

Line-X is. My brother has it on his '05 Ram and got it when the truck was new. Its held up great and he always throws shit in the bed.

Kinda pricy though. I sent you a link on FB for a plastic one.

line-x or rhino liner, just make sure to prep properly

Maybe its just because Im a cheap fuck but the plastic one in my truck is good enough for me. Best of all it was free since it was already in the truck when I bought it.