Sightings Thread

Good this we snapped a candid pic becuase he didnt want us catching him buying yet another 12 pack of spandex while wearing his sisters flats, sporting Alan’s satchel

How did you guys get a picture of sbardys fiance? Dude you know they havent legalized gay marriage in NY yet right?

He was eyeballing Sean like he was his long lost twin.

saw me avoid a FN golfball sized rock falling off a dump truck on 90 this morning, def would have needed a new winshield. my spyder senses were sharp for being so early… lol

just saw a sick matte black vette leaving x-gates and going down i90 east. Thing sounded badass

:rofl

saw two cute chicks, both wearing braided pigtails, driving an older chevy pickup on broadway in schdy :smiley:

POSSIBLE twins, could not confirm without crashing

Was worth the crash, thanks for nothing.

ok, then imma just say twins and they def. had freckles.

HOT

Next person to post a hot chick without at least an attempt at a picture gets neg bombed. Come together to bring a positive change to this thread!

saw a bunch of child molesters outside of synapse today

black or dark green e34 bmw with a front mount/exhaust driving south on rt9 by hoffmans playland…car looked clean

Newer challenger r/t in rensselaer and a light blue 240z on rte 43

saw a white r8 on western today at about 2

Saw myself getting fucking rained on despite the weather map being clear when i put the top down. In troy now. Map is covered in orange. Thanks fuckers!

Some bizarre weather, was blue sky then like straight cloudy everywhere 2 minutes later

We’re back to sunny again for colonie :rofl

how is it fags alwaysss hang with good lookin hoes ???

Fags? I thought it was a girl with a buzz cut lol

I see hail hitting my back deck like crazy lol only pea size though