Sightings Thread

I think i saw mk4’s Jetta on wolf rd turning onto sand creek last night laying his horn to a cobalt in the rain. I was in mobile filling up the sti

heheheh haiii!

ill be taking that as a compliment. i know im fucking sexy but i like to be reminded :lol

Saw killerblackbird walking into my bank with a huge, bulky, duffel bag as I was leaving. I guess he was making a large deposit. He was wearing a really funny hat too, almost looked like bunched up pantyhose.

Hot brunette with red highlights at stewarts next to my house.Shes had a hot body.

I heard they butchered the American 2011 Jetta’s to make them cheaper(volume), how 'bout the GTi’s? I was looking at them when my girl got her Rabbit the other week.

Saw a red wingless evo on central @wolf road(Pete?),Also saw cossey in his track whore on western ave,thing sounds pissed.

heard some biggg body muscle car from my house all the way on route 7, sounded like he went through 1-2-3, he had to be boogeyin

i beg to differ…i know a batshit crazy ugly ass girl who drives a TC

Me and Germanpsi saw Ollie in a BIG BODY older infiniti on northway today pretty sure. It had some wheels with hella stretched tires and appeared to have air ride. Was indeed DOPE

my dick when i took this piss

It is a beautiful car, no expense spared for sure. He has the top tier package you can get with the car though, I’m not sure if the base model gives a cheesy feel in comparison, but at this tier the car feels pretty luxurious for a daily.

Newer model Honda in Poughkeepsie with stupid looking blue wheels and a fart can, he was driving like a dick in traffic and if you ever read this you’re the king of all douches.

Thanks dude! I love those tires.

saw the chick driving the black supra on 87n heading back from northway 8 golf

I saw Joey getting off exit 6 tonight around 7. I was already off the exit.

Saw some homo in a shitty accord with blue headlights almost run into me, then rev his fartcanned trashbox out as i left the traffic circle in a sideways fashion.

rofl what a doucher

Saw psi2high in forever 21 checking out.

PLEASE post pics

saw him there tooo :rofl