Sightings Thread

Just saw black s2k, hard top, bbs wheels and bride seats at Hess on central, I was on the bike.

Mark?

Last night a little after 5PM I saw SRS BZNS headed North on 87 near Glens Falls.

older crazy haired guy in head-to-toe camo driving, well, a lawnmower towing well, a tailer with a lawnmower on the wrong side of the road like a boss

doin work!

hahaha richie love the jpg name

Check the license plate. I nearly pissed myself. Sooo close…

http://i.imgur.com/YBGkPl.jpg

Eldrid?

Its a special edition Z71. Un-released to the public. Lol

Saw a white g35 with a nice exhaust and an a+ stance sitting on what looked like bronze te37’s at the cchs redlight on sandcreek around 140ish. Drooled when I saw it.

black s2k with hardtop at crossgates in the best buy lot along with the silver 350 thats been spotted there a few times

broski with blue bike…hope you made it to dmv in time

red foxbody mustang…driving all kinda angry revving for no reason in rush hr. <facepalm. car looked sick but really?

EPIC bwahahahah

it was fucking halarious :lol

:rofl kid calls himself bulletproof, i think thats the 4th or 5th different shitty paintjob hes had on the car

White vw golf hatch with body kit in cohoes.Red s2k on farm to market road in cp.

Oh that kid that hacks up all his vehicles :rofl

Saw NedZ32 in the A4 last night making move on Madison… Why? Because race car.

2 c6 zo6’s this morning 1 copper, 1 yellow with chrome rims.

copper one looked like a redline type ride.

The black hard top s2k with bbs’s is Eldrid’s car

If its the same car he works in my building. Watching him pull onto swan street towards the tunnels under the plaza in albany is always interesting.