Sightings Thread

eldrid aka OMG SIIK on here

keep seeing a sick red g35 with aftermarket dual exhaust and chrome 5 spoke wheels, anyone know the dude? I want that car. Bald white guy wearing sunglasses

Ryan and the poopra just drove past my job

WAM PSHH WAM PSH

just saw this on curry rd. :facepalm

A3 Tdi, sliver s2k black rims, exhaust. Blue STI

seen a dumpy green ranger tryn race me on the truway, total dbag behind the wheel…dude looked just like mike woooooooood.

lol.

:rofl

red Acura NSX on Superleggeras at fuel station off Exit 12 couple days ago.

saw a white rape van do a huge smoky diesal burnout in front of my garage . driver looked to have a serious ganster lean goin on . also on the back door it looked to be a sheep or suttin of the liking on one door and a ARE U MAD BRO question on the other lolol

Saw some dude on a triumph d675 riding in my blindspot on route 20 with a mile of open road ahead… wearing plaid shorts and a t shirt. Then i saw him weave around and change lanes aggressively a few times.

What i’m saying is, if you’re on here stop riding like a penis, before you hurt yourself. And get a fucking jacket.

Same van pulled up at the lot. Possibly handicapped? It seemed to have a throttle lever near the door or something?? Whatever it was, did a serious burnout on central and shot off like a rocket. I actually laughed my ass off despite the fact that he acted like a tard.

Hotwheeeeelz

people actually still go to the lot?? wtf

:rofl I was lol’ing from the passenger seat. He was acting like a tard purposely, we were trollin’ full force.

Red 458 Italia last night then again just now. Effing gorgeous.

A nice white audi 90 on 87 and then route 9.

yeah, I thought only retards and cops go there at this point

You forgot the part where you attempted to shake the drivers joint after he was done hosing your building.

Partially because race car, partially because I was picking up two CP :excited