Sightings Thread

Saw widebody red wrx at jumpin jacks along with a few other noisy dumpers.

This: http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/mclen14/th_IMG-20110524-00072-1.jpg
At Crossgates the other day, and what looked like a Datsun 240Z on 890 around 7:30 this morning.

Dc2Nicks old s2000 on central and lark st.

Same time black NA Miata with a single loop roll bar on lark.

African American woman holding a small white dog dressed in what appeared to be baby clothes at Dollar Tree in Niskayuna this morning. She was with a larger African American woman that looked like a gorilla.

Black Supra With some Chrome Rims, and Red wrx or sti With a Body Kit.

:rofl

:rofl

Some douchebag in a black bmw 335 coupe blowing past me and weaving in and out of cars ricer style getting onto the northway from western ave.

Saw a whole bunch of ricers and degenerates at 20 mall last night.

Bro-se Conseco… That’s diesel soot, not tire smoke my friend :retardclap

He did practically suck me off he was so close to me when I was shaking it…

FYI… Van is now decal-ed in soot with “Show tits” and “Shift518”… And oddly enough, the show tits writing worked… Cause Krazy Kid and I saw some niiiiiice fun bags after our advertisement.

that would be mee

Came out of Colonie Center yesterday and saw a guy wiping down his Black GT-R in the parking lot. Super nice guy, I said “Hey, sweet ride” and instantly he invited me to go open the door myself and take a look inside. Always cool when someone is that willing to share their vehicle with strangers. Said he lives in Colonie and was bummed about not being able to shake her out. I bet.

He lives up the street from deadbeatrec and I

Same guy who just joined?

Saw a convertable sebringe beating up on a 240sx.

Fuck dude, you’re ugly. :rofl I was in the miata with the hardtop.

LMAO

rofl

Some lifted dark blue truck on massive tires with deep blacked out head/tail light, blacked grill, and black rims as well, just moved into the house that was for sale down my street. Looks like it could be a newer gmc sierra or something similar truck actually looks sick I normally hate lifted trucks too. Anyone seen this thing around yet?