Sightings Thread

Saw these folks having a BANGER on Route 7 last Saturday:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4483/img06741s.jpg

Fuckin’ Jellies ALMOST smoked me as he was leaving the Adult World parking lot@WOT. Must of gotten a new release or something. Come on Paul, kids play on that street…no wait, they are in your truck.

red Ferrari 430? by Hannaford in CP this morning and then a butch lesbian with a mullet and a fanny pack at the bar I went to tonight

Pick her up?

I have a penis, therefore she wasnt interested.

Saw pjb walking out of adult world holding some young mans hand.

I seen little red mr2 on the way to work. looked real good

thank you sir. was on my way to ASS to make an alignment appointment for tomorrow

Hopefully you total it on your way.

:rofl

Red Lotus Evora with dealer plates on Rt 7. Turned onto 7 @ Union St. I was behind him to Lisha Kill Rd.

blue lowered mini right off exit 9 yesterday. just saw a legitimate ratrod headin up the northway by exit 2

At Carpinello oil on the bottom of 9&20 I always see like 5-7 camaros/firebirds sitting there. Are these people that work there or?

Also saw Mikey B in the big rig fuel truck in Rensselaer this morning mean mugging.

I see all those cars there too every morning.Theres a sick black 00-02 slp ss thats always parked there.Also seen tons of fu king idiots that cannot drive.

Black s2000 on 87 near the twins, black wheels, puffing blue smoke out the tail

black with a polished lip? single pipe coming out the back?

uh ohhhh :rofl

You sure it was oil? If its Eric’s car is just came off the dyno and was running fine unless he managed to pop it on low boost

twas me. larger frame turbo smoke alittle at low rpms. car is running great!

its built for big boost, not for driving like grandma!