Sightings Thread

Fuck.

I saw a Dodge Challenger today. Quickly, but I still saw it. haha

white R34 skyline in queens on my way to jones beach. oh my god is all i have to say haha

black b6 s4, messing around on rt7 before he pulled off, exhaust sounded pretty mean

saw a brand new s4 romping on it on route 7, with a mk6 gti with dual can dual exhaust trying to boot it as well.

blue nagaro s4 9&20 had exhaust sounded good

What color and where abouts? The bossman at my job has a pretty sweet orange one.

Saw johnnyk touching himself to the “chicks with tattoos” thread through his bedroom window.

saw johhnyk on troy schenectady road… car looks so good dumped!

My friend fixed a Mustang that was worse than that car, had to replace unibody rails and even the aluminum front cover of the motor and the car drove fine after that. He drove it for a few years until his wife convinced him to sell it before he killed himself in it (just his driving style).

Anyway I saw negawsklov on the thruway this morning (he passed me), a black Bentley coupe on route 20 in Guilderland and Dave in his Subaru in Glenville by Walmart.

saw a cutlass ciera with a go cart strapped to the roof in schoharie. also saw a sick orange 69 charger in cobykill, not a dukes clone but bonnerific none the less

‘1BADTALN’ Car moves out.

Some douche buzzing around on his pocket rocket on my street earlier.

Newer red ferrari with black vert top on farm to market road in cp around 4.Car sounds badass.

Saw a white slammed VW at Lia Toyota today. German front plate.

Slow as fuck.

That’s a fact.

a couple r32 yest …cars sound so fawking mean

Guy just came into my work, had a nice blue Vw r32 sounded mean

Saw a 70’s camaro with home depot orange satin paint pulling out of the sarabella pizza place’s parking lot on sand creek. Sounded like it was a failmatic.

Dark silver s2k with rainbow wheels on dyno making 765whp