Sightings Thread

Car looked great.

Black cars are impossible to keep clean so you rarely expect them to be perfect outside of just being washed or events.

White WRX and White Wheels (hawk eye)?

Yeah he’s south of albany, I think in Greene county cause I pass him alot on my way home from work and he’s headed north.

I see that WRX all the time. I saw him on 396 a couple days ago, so I actually think he’s from our area Drunkie, and not that far south. I usually see him on 9W.

Went with my buddy to pick up a car in Utica and saw this at the guys shop:

http://www.ilyakol.com/Other/CrashedGTR.jpg

Surprisingly, engine is fine and all it needs is frame work (not that hard on the front of a car - back is much harder), body, paint, intake, and condenser. Engine wasn’t touched.

^^^ Ouch.

yes that be the one. diff a nice car

Saw black 4dr Integra lowered on some red rimz in Kingston. Also on a backroad down there, saw a black CRX Si, no plates just parked in front of a garage, looked to be in good shape.

Nah Definitely think he’s in Greene County, cause I have passed him going through 9W in Ravena and I’ve seen him down there when I was on my way to Coxsackie.

It is a nicely done car.

There is a bunch of idiots in my neighborhood now; One with a black 370z always revving his engine out in front of my house, a white A4 dropped on gunmetal wheels he also revs his engine in front of my house, a White Subbie Legacy with UEL headers and catback and dropped; always does a fly by my house and I know where he lives, no reason to pass by my house; and now there is a guy with new Mustang Vert, Silver with Red stripes, he was trying to figure out where I lived last night, cause he drove by about 5-6 times looking around; he saw me earlier in the day and revved at me. I don’t understand why all this attention, I drive a White Grand Prix, there is really nothing special about it, I don’t race it, I can’t the tranny is on its last legs, been trying to nurse it along until I pick up another car so I can drop the tranny this winter; I also have a leaking headlight full of water and it hasn’t been washed in weeks/months. So why these guys are always lookin’ for me is beyond me LOL

A car like that should be immediately totaled once frame damage occurs. There is no way that thing will be like it was when it came off the factory floor.

Drunkie I saw you either late last week or on Saturday not really sure heading south on 9W just outside of Ravena. I’ve also noticed the increase of ass clowns in the area. Makes me glad my car is stock and that I’m moving at the end of the month haha. I saw a red integra with a beat up kit on it and a streetglow windshield banner on river road this morning rev at me I chuckled.

Spotted:
997 GT3 Cup, several 997 GT3RS, Noble M400, Ferrari F430 and 599GTB, Ford GT, three R35 GTRs and a bunch of other cool shit.

Do want Ford GT

Forgot to mention I also saw a certain member take a Ford Shogun up and down the street. Awesome car is awesome.

People discovered the dirty secret of the south…Cheap taxes

Black E60 M5 dumped on black wheels. Who’s car? Looked SICK

that thing is soooo nasty, omg

Def saw Ilya out near West Sand Lake

Haven’t been out there (past RT. 4) in probably a year. Were the HID’s on during the day? Cause that’s my give away. Mine are ALWAYS ON (I like the look).

I doubt it was me.

Same car as yours with dark tint and yellow HID foglamps.

SOB, someone is copying me lol. Definitely wasn’t me though, haven’t be up there since like last July.