Sightings Thread

:lol Sounds good though. Maybe it’d look better in the light.

haha props …

That riced out Mustang was sitting at Redline for a while last summer.

I saw a black Supra on Broadway in Saratoga (maybe the one in the pics posted here) and a dark gray Aston-Martin coupe at Saratoga National golf course tonight

so epic.

i had my leather on today, as well as pants. not worth it to me to go out un covered.

Saw a white noble on central today… Who the fuck has a noble around here…

Was being sarcastic. Cars mint, fresh paint, right hand drive, built… prob saw it when my fiance was driving it. If she was headed down Hamburg. Did need a bath tho.

Bul auto on fuller, Can be yours for a mere 75k

I know you were, that’s why it’s funny. I’d definitely like to see it under better circumstances.

Same, he was looking at me like I got two heads at the gas station and the gloves, jacket, full face helmet and boots were alien attire.

In his defense however, if you’re that vain and you spend a lot of money on tattoos everywhere (he had a few body tats), there is no more efficient way that’s accepted by society to become a billboard and show them off to the largest amount of people possible.

I’m not sure if you can tattoo scar tissue however. :ponder

I might have seen him as well haha, no shirt, shorts, and lots of tats?

You can tattoo scar tissue but it doesn’t hold ink well. It bleeds like a marker on wet paper.

No excuse to not have leather on… saved my ass once. Well worth getting hot at red lights.

blah, wearing full leathers is like wearing a condom to bang a druggie hooker.
YES not wearing it is crazy, but you are BOTH taking a risk by being out there on a bike.

who cares what someone else is doing, as long as its not endangering you

He’s raising my insurance dying pretty.

complete with rolled back odometer?

It depends on the age of the scar, it actually holds ink just fine for the most part.

^ This.

:facepalm @ silver scion tc rolling on some red rota gm3’s w/ ‘cosmetic roofrack’ :gay
thumbs down was given :Idiots

Mark 4/5? Jetta silver on central ave in the rain.

Instead of jetta said “bora” on the back, the “if you ain’t rubbing…” sticker in the window and what looked like pink sharpie arrows and circles highlighting imperfections around the car.

Just saw Jays audi at northeast

Saw a new Maybe 2 year old deep blue M3, Early 2000’s Shit green M3, Some douche in a silver 90’s lowered BMW with Pink rims and BMVIOUS front euro plate on it in schodack.