Sightings Thread

TRUTH.

Cars a pile…

White dodge ram with stacks blowen coal down rt7 this morning. Three thumbs up while going home in the crx this morning :wink:

Saw JESEnclosures on central ave on my way to offroadzj’s place today

Yea it can, so long as you spend it correctly. It’s the same as time management, efficiency ftw

Blue R32, nice stance, nice wheels on balltown, plate was R-Line

Red MR2 on 20 by LVD, I was rolling nearby for a while after he got on 90 admiring it. Looked nice, proper stance and wheels, otherwise stock in appearance including factory exhaust. I feel like I’ve seen the car on here, but maybe not.

My neighbor trimming his grass with scissors and scrubbing his driveway with a bucket of soapy water at least once a week. :eek3

'Twas I. Wasn’t sure if it was you, I remember seeing your car in the shift tag thread. Thanks for the compliments! As much as I’d like my car to be a little louder I do love the stealth factor of the stock muffler.

stleatlh what

i saw ya this time . i was laughing

exactley , what is the stock muff hiding ???lol what the sound of 80h/p lol that aint hard to do nor stealthy

cool incorrect assumptions bros. i meant from the policia. my car traps fuckin 93 mph its clearly not fast, never once claimed that it was :rofl

your no son of mine , id have that exh hacked off stat

deff not stealth dude, its a hot red sexy sports coupe with a young buck drivin around… highly not stealth

been lookin for a cheap HKS SC exhaust for a little bit, if i don’t like it i’ll throw it back up for sale

said the muffler was stealth, not the whip. bottom line is it looks 100% stock to the 5-0 minus the ride height and wheels. doesn’t look or sound like a race car, just looks like a stupid college kid has blown struts on chrome rimz

I remember this mustang from car shows back in the late 90’s. Pretty sure with was a 600+hp car which was a pretty big deal then, of course small potatoes these days. Besides the tail lights I dig it.

Lowered black RX-7 with dark tins and Yankees stickers on Farm to Market Rd, pretty nice actually.

That the old “poor boyz” mustang?

I prefer stock exhaust on vehicles that aren’t built for pure performance. Super loud 14 second cars don’t really do anything for me. I feel like a factory exhaust sets apart cars that are modified as it’s one of the most common first “upgrades”. I’m also a fan of not being pulled over, which is why I plan on keeping the turrible sounding stock muffler on my WRX.

eman style M3 parked in front of the gun store on 9/20, lowered and some blueish wheels with polished lip

that is not it , i remember that car