Sightings Thread

Yellow RX8 following an orange R/T Charger on the Northway this morning.

What three cars would those be?

Good god. :eek3

My plain go mango limited edition daytona charger, redwgn has an 06 srt magnum and my buddy has a nice coronet. Just an idea for fun.

Interestingly enough, REDWGN’s car is black.

Those are some beastly muscle, would make for a nice shoot.

If you want, we can head a little up north. My engine builder has a NA 10 second srt 300 with srt magnum front end, his girl has a modern 440 sublime daytona. Can get a good set up going.

:rofl. Catchin on to the game!

Lolol

blue evo 8 in pine ridge 2 apartments in clifton park. anybody on here?

Almost forgot, there was an Aztec Green DA Integra with color matched wheels flying down 9w.

this is incredibly late but w/e…

madd cp in lg sat night…madd hotties in wash. ave wally world sunday…

and ive seen this white porsche w/ black wheels/blue lip on rt 9 a few times in the past week…

also…black mustang behind me on 87N 94-98 style…plate read “CANKLES” i chuckled to myself…

Saw the Fiero Diablo on route 9 around 11…

Also saw a beautiful sounding black GT-R around the same time

was on speed last night… was awesome to see an F1 car back at WGI.

also, i agree about going to an F1 race. Been to Montreal twice for it, I need to make it back again soon

cruised down the northway with a silver lowered db7 teg gave him the thumbs up looked good

thanks bro. That was a nice black dc2 you had. :tbu

saw a brand new gt-r with the led’s in front look so moneyy. as well as a white s10 prlly on air with some rims and rubberband tires. both on rt 7 by the construction for the nysp building

Silver GT-R on the thruway then a white Lambo on the Northway about an hour ago.

80s porsche 944 parked down the street… rad

Black porsche 930 hit in the rear by some orange/white honda accord wagon with chrome donks…wanted to punch the *** that was driving the accord