Sightings Thread

nickcharger is going to creeeeeeam

Holy shit. Where is that?

:zip :zip

:cry:

A friend of mine’s garage. That’s where this is. :dunno

Spill it.

I need to see this place and meet this “friend”.

+rep

He had a newspaper article written about him about a month or so ago. And he is both my business partner and friend :slight_smile:

heard somebody SCREAMINNGGG on the on ramp to 87s down by crossgates, they legit must have stopped and went from a dig through the top of 4th, they were booootin

We’re just a couple bro’s wanting to see some nice cars bro

Thats awesome. What other cars does he have?

Saw a black 'Cuda on 9w in Kingston, sound so good. Slammed red Mk4 Golf, racing seats, poke on the rims, guy was literally driving with his head on the door sill lol. Yellow Mk4 Golf, also slammed, rear window covered in stickers, with a huge cargo box thing on the roof rack.

I want to see the mopars. And meet another fellow mopar lover with obvious good taste having a pcp srt challenger there.

Were you out in schodack area today?

No, those were all in Kingston/Lake Katrine area.

'10 Camaro, purple Challenger HURST edition 1of1, Black Challenger one of the first in the US. Snake skin green ACR, white ACR 1of2 made in 2010. Two 68 Camaros, one 350 and one SS with a 427. AC Cobra, black/black/black. Prowler, Z06, 2 Shelby Mustang KR editions, a regular Shelby Mustang, Mustang cobra, Black '10 Viper vert. blue Viper GTS, im probably forgetting something, he also has about 15 motorcycles.

I wanna see. All. NAOW!

This is most of them, except for the bikes.

Seriously, lets do a photoshoot of my car, redwgn’s car and another old mopar my friend has and i wanna meet this dude!